Responsible gaming at 1win
All users should remember that gambling is just a form of entertainment. Spending time in an online casino can bring users new experiences, good moods, and new acquaintances. If a player begins to perceive this as income or a way to solve financial problems, this will never lead to anything good.
1win pro India carefully monitors the activity of players, carries out information and educational work, and also provides assistance to clients who have lost control. On the company’s official page, users can find educational content, useful tools, and valuable tips. The organization believes that if players are educated enough about the problem of gambling addiction, they will be able to better control themselves.
A responsible user, when visiting an online casino, always remembers some facts that help him keep the situation under control:
- Gambling is just a way to have fun;
- Constantly trying to make up for a loss will not lead to success;
- You should not start the game if you don’t have enough funds or it’s your last money;
- It is always necessary to monitor the amount of time spent on the site;
- A successful game is only possible if you clearly understand all the rules;
- You can’t play effectively unless you have a sincere desire to do it.
Diagnosing gambling addiction
Although only a special doctor can make an accurate diagnosis, self-examination will help determine the primary signs of gambling addiction. You can answer the following questions:
- Do you spend a lot of time in online casinos?
- Are you increasing your bet amount each time?
- Does losing or winning affect you greatly?
- After a loss, do you try to immediately win back?
- Do you hide your hobby from relatives or friends?
- Do you see gambling as a way to avoid problems?
If you answered yes to at least one question, you must undergo a full diagnosis from a doctor.
Useful tools and tips
In order to maintain self-control and stay conscious, 1win pro India encourages all users to use the following tools and tips:
- Setting a limit in your account settings. You can do this for one day, week, or month. This way customers spend less money;
- Setting a limit on screen time. You can determine how many hours a day you can be in an online casino. When the time expires, you will be notified;
- Do not visit a gambling establishment if you are in a bad mood or intoxicated;
- Try new hobbies and try to combine them with gambling;
- Spend more time with family, friends, and work.
A radical tool in the fight against gambling addiction is to take a break or completely delete your account. If the player contacts customer support at [email protected], then the managers will offer to take a break from gambling. The self-exclusion feature involves a period of 1 month to 1 year during which the player cannot make a deposit or place bets. Moreover, the company will not send promotional offers.
If the client is faced with a severe form of addiction, then the organization can satisfy the request to completely delete the account. However, in this case, it will be impossible to restore access to the profile.